So, you want to eat better? You want to lose weight? You want to feel great? People ask me fairly often – how do you have so much energy all of the time? First, my nervous system is clear and clean thanks to Network Spinal Analysis and Somato Respiratory Integration. I practice yoga about an hour every morning. And I eat LOTS of fruits and veggies (RAW) every day. AND – I know what not to eat and I DON’T EAT IT!
Here is the simple list. Stay away from these, and you are taking a quantum in your health:
1) NO hydrogenated or partially-hydrogenated oils (trans-fats)
2) NO High Fructose Corn Syrup
3) NO artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, fragrances & preservatives
4) No food with antibiotics, synthetic growth hormones, or animal by products
5) No bleached or bromated flour
6) NO sodas
7) NO processed foods at all, any time
8) No fast foods (McDonalds, BK, Arby’s etc).
OK kids, so keep it simple. Eat simple and live simple. Have fun. Be Outstanding. Love big. Play Full out. Live like you mean it.
Oh yeah, some great books on food: Healthy at 100, Omnivores Dilemma, Food Rules